Library and Media Services
Discover books, ebooks, articles, videos and more.
Search the Primo library database and find everything you need from articles, books, media, peer-reviewed journals and more.
There are two ways to access our collections.
- Use PRIMO to search the whole library
- Use Library Online Resources to search a specific database. Remote access to the library’s digital collections is available to students, faculty and staff.
Our newest titles can be found here.
Librarians are available via email to answer research questions. To contact the Library, please send us a message using our contact form.
Library materials can be returned to the Circulation Desk, the book return slot inside the Main Campus Building between the Library and Foundation Office, or to the book drop at the Main Campus entrance. Do not place CDs or DVDs in the book drop. Patrons are responsible for all materials borrowed on their card.
We will also accept materials mailed via USPS to:
Columbia-Greene Community College Library
4400 Route 23
Hudson, NY 12534
If mailing materials, the library recommends insuring the package to cover any damage or loss resulting from shipping.
Fall 2023 Library Hours
Monday – Thursday 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Friday 8:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Exceptions to the hours above:
Nov 22 -24 Closed Thanksgiving Break
- Geralynn Demarest, Professor, Librarian and Department Chair of Library and Media Services
- John Santana, Assistant Professor, Circulation and Reference Librarian
- Carl Nabozny, Multi Media Coordinator
- Barbara Pilatich, Stenographer, Library and Media Services
- Tina Santiago, Senior Library Clerk
- Elyse Browne, Technical Assistant II Library (Part-time)