Student Success Center
Located in spacious quarters opposite the campus library, the Student Success Center provides student support services that include software and hardware to supplement many areas of academic instruction. Services are provided through computer classrooms, computer labs, study and testing areas, and include tutoring, make-up testing, and access to software used by most of the academic divisions on campus.
Hours of Operation
Regular Hours – Spring 2023
- Monday – Friday: 8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
- Closed Saturdays & Sundays
For questions, please call 518-697-6380 or use our contact form. For safety reasons, we recommend that you bring your own headphones or earbuds if possible.
Student Success Center:
- Ember Traino, Director of Student Success
- Albert Osuch, Technical Assistant Academic II
- Barbara Sanson, Technical Assistant Academic III
- Ember Traino
- Barbara Sanson
Contact the Student Success Center at 518-697-6380.