Explore Local College and Career Options while earning a $2500 Scholarship!
Are you a high school junior who wants to:
- Focus on local options for college and careers?
- Strengthen your college application through real life experiences?
- Learn from business professionals and experts in their fields?
- Visit different work settings to try out valuable career skills?
Cost of Program: Free to qualified students
Career Themes: Allied Health, Business, Technical Professions
- Earn a tuition-free credential course (First Aid, Photoshop, American Sign Language, etc.)
- Graduate high school with a strong career portfolio
- Get a college ID with access to library and computer labs
- Complete job shadows and mentor projects to earn $2500 scholarship to Columbia-Greene Community College
- Multiple scheduling options to accommodate extracurricular or work commitments
- Fully in-person and hybrid options
Limited Space available – Be first on the list by completing this online interest form.
Selections will start in early November, with first sessions planned for January 2023.
This program is made possible, in part, by a generous grant from the Fund for Columbia County of the Berkshire Taconic Community Foundation, with additional support provided by Columbia Economic Development Corporation, Greene Economic Development, and the Columbia and Greene County Chambers of Commerce.