Columbia-Greene Community College 2022 – 2025 Strategic Plan
Goals and Objectives
Provide all students with a holistic educational experience which supports persistence, retention, and goal completion.
- Provide an accessible and supportive environment for all students, from inquiry to goal completion.
- Develop a cohesive framework of student support services that enable all students to progress toward their educational and career goals.
- Assess the effectiveness of high impact practices, co-curricular programs, and activities on an annual basis.
Annually analyze and develop academic offerings that respond to diverse student needs and meet local market demands.
- Evaluate two academic programs per year to determine their viability and to identify strategies for improving their quality and marketability.
- Launch at least one new micro-credential or academic program each academic year for the next three years.
- Ensure that all courses and programs align with institutional learning outcomes.
Equity, Diversity and Inclusion
Increase the level of commitment to be a more culturally competent and responsive institution that acknowledges, respects, and celebrates identity, background, and idea expression.
- Ensure policies and practices are in place to achieve equitable outcomes.
- Create an environment where everyone feels safe reporting bias.
- Further develop programming that promotes and celebrates equity, diversity, inclusion, and belonging.
Increase the College’s overall enrollment by an annual average of five percent over the three years of the plan by expanding marketing, recruitment, and retention efforts to attain a more diverse student body.
- Strengthen and expand marketing and communication efforts to find new pipelines of students and attract a more diverse student body.
- Identify student needs, implement programs that empower, and allocate resources that contribute to student persistence and retention beginning at the time of application and continuing through completion.
Technical and Computing Environment
Leverage technology to improve operating efficiency and provide resources to support a first-rate experience.
- Maintain modern and robust technical systems and infrastructure.
- Enhance existing campus services and implement new technologies that support academic and operational needs.
- Protect the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of data and systems.