Requesting Academic Adjustments

To receive academic adjustments, students with disabilities are required to:

  • identify themselves to the OAS, and
  • request academic adjustments, and
  • provide documentation prior to the provision of services, and
  • meet all college qualifications including the essential technical, academic and instructional standards, and
  • appeal any decision regarding academic adjustments as described in the C-GCC Student Handbook.

Related Links