Grievance Procedure

A student who believes he/she/they has/have not received equal access to all college programs and activities should attempt to resolve the dispute informally beginning with the Director of the OAS. Every effort will be made to resolve the situation as expeditiously as possible. If a remedy is not reached after consultation with the Director of OAS, or other staff/faculty as appropriate, the student should submit a complaint in writing to the 504 Compliance Officer and follow the College’s Grievance Procedure as outlined in the Community College Student Handbook.

Related Links